Sunday, April 29, 2012
Predictions
Your perception of someone or something may or may not be true.There have been many incidents in which I mistakenly thought something of a person or situation. For example, when I came into work one day, my boss did not really seem outgoing that day. Normally she's outgoing every single second. However, that day she spoke only a few words to me and to me she didn't put on a single smile for everyone. I predicted she was not looking forward for her day and was just dissapointed in not only my performance at selling but me in general. I even thought she was so mad at me. But the realy case was that I had nothing to do with her abnormal behavior. On fact, she simple just needed to use the restroom but didn't want to use public ones. You have to thoroughly think about a situation until you know for sure what the real deal is. You can't just assume automatically.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment