Sunday, May 13, 2012

Further


The concept that I felt we should have spent a lot more time on was evidence. I feel like this concept is what will win over your audience. With a very weak one, we will not be able to accomplish our goals. We can apply it to everyday situations which is why I believe that this is so important to go in depth on. We learned that there are ways to identify valid and invalid evidence. But we should have gone over which type of evidence should have priority over another type so that we have tactics. Or we also should have gone over how to know if the source of the evidence is reliable. I just feel like its important to have that knowledge of knowing what is the truth or not because we don't want to be living in false facts. Our verbal arguments and even argumentative papers would be much stronger.  

No comments: