Sunday, May 13, 2012

Throughout the Sem


By taking this class I can say I have learned enough when it comes to all the different aspects of arguments and critical thinking. Now when I make an argument, I can create a strong statement if I do it right with the right evidence. Also, to avoid weak arguments I look for fallacies and false evidence. Through these types of knowledge about arguments I am able to write a better argumentaive paper and in general speak out my arguments without someone accusing me of stating false or weak informtation and or opinions. I have also learned a different way to approach the way I think. For example, I am more skilled in critical thinking just because I am now able to approach certain subjects differently with the validity and rationalization techniques. For example, being able to recognize emotions of an argument and decision can alter your perspective of the whole situation. All in all, I have acquired skills that I can use in my everyday life.  

No comments: